When is Baby Kuntz Due?

Thursday, February 5, 2009

February Dr. Appointment

Good Morning to All!!
Yesterday I had a Dr. appointment. My family came to town and my father watched the girls while I went. Mom was at work in the hospital. Dad told me that I better hurry because he doesn't do diapers and Paige was asleep when I left. The appointment was great. The heartbeat was at 142 and I measured where I was suppose to for 16 weeks along. Dr. asked me if everything was going good and I told him yes that my morning sickness had stopped (except for a couple of times lately) and that the head aches also slowed down to maybe one or two a week. My energy level has definately returned and I can now go outside and play with the girls instead of just watching them. It was a very short sweet appointment. Next week is the one that will take the longest........the ultrasound. I still haven't convinced Beau that we need to find out. He is being stubborn. Other than that everything is going great here in Lockwood.
P.S. The Dr. said soon that I will be able to feel the baby which is always exciting even when you have had children before.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the email on the new blog & congrats on the upcoming addition!! How exciting for you guys! Sounds like you guys are doing well and that you are enjoying staying home with the girls!! We really need to get the girls together for a play date! I work mornings but am home afternoons with Karlee!! We also have a blog....www.albertson-family.blogspot.com

    Kandis

    P.S. Post some pics so we can see those adorable girls!!

    Kandis

    ReplyDelete